North America’s #1 event for sustainability in private markets
The Responsible Investment Forum: New York, co-hosted by the PRI, returns for its eighth year on February 20-21, bringing together the most sophisticated institutional investors, fund managers & expert advisors.
Explore opportunities across North America, gain valuable insight into what investors are looking for when allocating to private equity, and set the direction for your responsible investment strategies.
Debate key themes including how AI could impact ESG, dealing with the ESG backlash, building a long-term vision of data, and much more, to gain solutions to your most pressing challenges.
KEY ESG will be speaking on two panels:
Day 1 at 10.10am
ESG Data Convergence Initiative update: creating value for GPs and LPs in private equity
Tim Mohin, Ben Morley, Samantha Hill, Catherine Isabelle, Carletta Ooton, Heleen van Poecke
- What has the EDCI learnt about ESG in Private Equity from the second year of the initiative?
- To what extent is the initiative helping LPs and GPs to solve the data challenge?
- How firms leverage the data to gain new insights and drive value creation
- How is technology helping the EDCI?
- What’s next for the initiative in 2024?
Day 1 at 2.15pm
Fostering collaboration and leveraging technology to overcome ESG data challenges
Jakob Schenker, Ritika Chandra, Lindsay Gibson, Lindsay Rosenstein, Heleen van Poecke
- How do/should ESG and digital teams intersect at fund and portfolio level? How can they all drive value for the deal team?
- Crafting strategic alliances: navigating IT and Tech collaborations
- Comparing approaches from large firms to the mid-market