Chief of Staff
We’re looking for an ambitious and versatile individual to help us build and accelerate the growth of our business. KEY ESG is a tech company dedicated to building smart and intuitive ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) software capabilities that help businesses measure and improve their ESG performance. Effective ESG management has become imperative for business success, KEY ESG provides companies with the tools and intelligence they need to manage their sustainable advantage.
As Chief of Staff, you’ll play a key role working closely with our co-founders, the CEO and COO. The Chief of Staff will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, tackling special projects, kicking off new initiatives and communicating cross functional objectives. In this role you have the ability to make an impact across the entire organization.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, analytical, data-driven and has the ability to influence through respect and trust.
KEY ESG is a Harvard MBA founded software company, based in London. Our product has won the ESG Fintech100 award in 2022 and is loved by our active community of users!
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrated capabilities in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic role at a startup or management consulting firm
- Ability to synthesize data into clear, impactful metrics and reports that will help drive our business
- Can identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from sources to draw conclusions
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated individual
- Structured and organized problem solver who can drive analytical projects to completion; Analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to investigate when needed.
- Able to build trust across the organization, influence & persuade business stakeholders
- Foundations 2+ years as a Management Consultant preferred as well as exposure via work/internship or strong interest in start-ups
- BA/BS and ideally a recent MBA from a top tier program
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Own & execute special projects in partnership with COO & CEO
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization, proactively setting the context and documenting decisions
- Lead cross functional strategic and operational initiatives as needed
- Monitor internal projects, business performance, and industry trends
- Identify and track weekly top 10 objectives + OKRs and work with teams on these objectives to ensure projects stay on track
- Responsible for coordinating weekly staff meetings, monthly and quarterly business reviews, board presentations
Why join KEY ESG:
- This is a rare opportunity for candidates to join a growing team led by two Harvard MBA founders. The role offers lots of senior exposure and facilitates personal growth
- We are ambitious and fast-moving
- Your work will make a positive impact by enabling companies to effectively manage their ESG performance
- We have an office in central London and we frequently host social events, both on and off site