KEY ESG is a tech company dedicated to building smart and intuitive ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) software capabilities that help businesses measure and improve their ESG metrics.
You will join one other Account Executive and work closely with KEY ESG’s two founders to convert our growing pipeline of leads. You’ll support lead generation, ensure no lead is left unpursued, and will close customer deals. We are looking for a talented, results-driven individual who is keen to drive impact to sell our product to investment firms and companies. KEY ESG is a Harvard MBA founded software company, based in London. Our software solution serves both private equity firms as well as companies.
- Minimum of 2+ years proven success as an Account Executive in B2B software
- Experience selling to investment funds as well as companies
- Experience with ESG / Sustainability topics is desirable. Enthusiasm for the topic is a requirement
- Experience utilizing common sales tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills are required. Additional language capabilities would be a plus
You should be:
- A strong client communicator: you can successfully sell our product to prospects at all levels (including VP & C-suite Executives and Partners)
- Target driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a fast-paced, rapid-growth, multi-disciplinary environment
- Able to work independently and adept at prioritising tasks effectively
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Successfully close new business
- Partner with Sales and Marketing teams to drive campaign success for prospects
- Utilize networking and cold-calling skills to generate leads through existing contacts
- Leverage virtual tools and social media to engage prospects and existing clients
- Foster relationships and service existing accounts to increase revenueManage business planning and relationships, while demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- Contribute to and be responsible for revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts
- Capture customer data in Salesforce and manage opportunity pipelines and client activity
- Deliver a significant portion of sales through repeat customer business
- Unearth new sales opportunities through research and networking
Why join KEY ESG:
This is a rare opportunity for candidates to join a growing team led by two Harvard MBA founders. The role offers lots of senior exposure and facilitates personal growth.
We are ambitious and fast-moving. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to make a positive impact by enabling companies to effectively manage their ESG performance. We have an office in central London and we frequently host social events, both on and off site.