KEY ESG Company Platform
Collect all your ESG data in one place and start learning from it
Whether you need help with how to get started, or want to improve your existing ESG performance, KEY ESG software is your guiding light through all stages of your journey towards sustainability, from measurements to insights.
Our end-to-end software addresses the common challenges of ESG management
Establish your course of action
KEY ESG software adopts a modular approach, using established frameworks to guide users to select the right metrics for them.
Focus on what matters most to your business
With KEY ESG, you spend less time collecting data and more time creating value and improving your ESG strategy.
Get comparable insights with a bias to action
KEY ESG software provides you with clear insights, revealing risks and opportunities to help your team set actionable targets for the future.
Automate your ESG data collection processes
Our intuitive software integrates all of the relevant ESG frameworks and guides you towards the metrics that are most relevant to your business. Data collection across the organisation is automated and centralised for each metric.
- Includes leading frameworks: GRI, SASB, UN PRI, TCFD, SFDR, EDCI, UN SDG and GHG Protocol
- Centralises large amounts of data with multiple users' inputs and CSV file uploading
- Ensures data lineage and supports auditing exercises with source material uploading
Measure your performance in real time
Have confidence in your assertions. As a cloud-based solution, KEY ESG software is always kept up-to-date on the latest regulations, meaning you can rest assured that data is being recorded accurately and methodologies are being applied consistently.
- Standardises measurements by running consistent calculations in line with selected methodologies
- Generates Excel reports that show all data inputs, calculations applied, and resulting ESG performance
- Stays up-to-date with the latest regulations and frameworks via the cloud
Analyse your performance and benchmark your results
Our dashboard allows managers to store, track, and create visualisations in order to accurately interpret ESG data and aid in decision-making. Peer benchmarks can be used as points of comparison, and risk and opportunity insights facilitate better target-setting processes.
- See how you compare over time and against others with consistent and comparable metrics
- View automatic summaries with visualisations for all of your metrics, which include references to the relevant external frameworks
- Tell your ESG story effectively with sharable and impactful dashboard visuals, which adhere to the principles of data visualisation science
Own your narrative
Take control of your ESG narrative with ready-to-publish reporting templates that adhere to industry-leading standards. Our ESG experts ensure your metric reporting methods are in line with new developments in the field, so you can communicate your performance with confidence.
- Always control your ESG narrative with ready-to-go ESG reports
- Communicate your message effectively by tailoring reports to your audience and only sharing the most impactful information
Better processes and improved performance
The KEY ESG Company Platform also includes a one-stop-shop for useful policy templates and best practice guidance, making it easy to implement best-in-class ESG management processes.
- Optimise ESG management processes with templates and best practices designed by experts
- Always look to improve with automatically generated "ESG improvement initiatives" reports
- Set targets and track your company's progress towards them
Why KEY ESG is the tool of choice for business users
We stay on top of ESG best practices
KEY ESG platform helps you design your ESG program. You learn how to stay on par with your peers and follow industry best practices.
We understand your business needs
KEY ESG's software was built with the business user in mind, and we'll help you fit ESG in with your ongoing business objectives.
We show you the best course of action
KEY ESG experts provide onboarding support to both GPs and portfolio companies, guiding them from selecting the right metrics to tracking them.