Sales Development Representative
We’re looking for an ambitious individual to drive the growth of our business. KEY ESG is a tech company dedicated to building smart and intuitive ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) software capabilities that help businesses measure and improve ESG.
As one of our first sales hires, you’ll work closely with KEY ESG’s two founders and our growing sales team to build our sales strategies. You’ll support lead generation, qualify leads, and collaborate closely with the rest of the sales team.
We are looking for a talented, results-driven individual who is keen to drive impact and sell our product to investment firms and companies.
KEY ESG is a Harvard MBA founded software company based in London. Our software solution serves both private equity firms as well as companies.
- 6 months + proven experience working as a Sales Development Representative in a B2B SaaS environment
- 1-2 years of corporate experience
- Experience with ESG / Sustainability topics is desirable. Enthusiasm for the topic is a requirement
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Presentation skills are a must, and the ideal candidate will have proven experience using CRMs to manage sales pipelines
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills are required. Additional language capabilities are a plus
You should be:
- Passionate about sales and would like to become the voice of the customer in our company
- Product-centric and will seek to develop a thorough understanding of what we’re building and why our customers love it
- Skilled at nurturing relationships, networking, and creating a customer rapport
- A strong client communicator: you feel comfortable picking up the phone and speaking to senior business executives
- Target-driven and hands-on: you enjoy achieving goals and working in a fast-paced, rapidly-growing, multi-disciplinary environment
- Able to work independently and adept at prioritising tasks effectively
- A collaborative team player
How you’ll contribute to our team:
- Prospect leads to secure meetings and identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Provide potential prospects with information about KEY ESG and its products
- Learn, leverage, and evolve our opportunity qualifications and pipeline creation processes
- Utilize networking and cold-calling/mailing skills to generate leads
- Contribute to and be responsible for revenue growth and achieving quarterly booking goals
- Capture customer data in Salesforce and manage opportunity pipelines and client activity
- Provide feedback on what you’ve learned about our customers’ challenges and needs to the rest of the Sales & Marketing and Product teams
Why join KEY ESG:
- This is a rare opportunity for candidates to join a growing team led by two Harvard MBA founders. The role offers lots of senior exposure and facilitates personal growth
- Successful applicants will be able to chart a new category with a proven product-market fit that has not yet been capitalised upon
- We are ambitious and fast-moving
- This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to make a positive impact by enabling companies to effectively manage their ESG performance
- Candidates will have the opportunity to grow and develop our customer base and will be on a path moving towards an Account Executive role
- We have an office in Central London and we frequently host social events, both on and off site