Get ready faster for Scopes 1, 2 and 3 regulatory disclosures
From 2023, most regulations, including SFDR, TCFD and SEC, will require carbon emissions disclosure. This means that fund managers and companies need to collect and report on their Carbon Emissions now. KEY ESG saves them time and resources.
- Scopes 1, 2 and 3 included
- Onboarding & data collection support
- Automated calculations, dashboards & reports
- Software updated for changes in regulations
Carbon Accounting is hard. Let’s tackle it together.
Through our onboarding process, KEY ESG's software and experts support you as you take the first step. We guide you to report your emissions accurately by breaking down scopes into easily collectable data points.
- Onboarding support with our customer success team
- In-app guided data entry with explanations along the way
Save time and resources on carbon accounting
KEY ESG's software reduces the data burden for companies by making it easy for them to collect, calculate and report on their carbon footprint. It provides reliable, comparable and standardised data, saving all parties time and resources.
- Automated and transparent calculations, in line with the GHG Protocol
- Easy and guided data entry interface
Always calculate Scope 1, 2 and 3 accurately
KEY ESG’s software calculates carbon footprint in “real-time” and in line with the GHG Protocol. As a cloud-based solution, it provides continuous updates for the latest regulations, ensuring that measurements are always up-to-date and methodologies consistently applied.
- Always up-to-date conversion factors in line with IEA and BEIS recommendations
- Based on companies’ real GHG emissions data
- Site and asset-level carbon emissions data
Report on and monitor your Carbon footprint in one click
KEY ESG's software provides fund-, company- and division-level analyses, dashboards and reports, helping you track and improve your carbon footprint.
- One-click reporting in PDF and CSV
- Immediate and shareable dashboards
- Industry benchmark and target setting
- Improvement initiatives hub
Why do investors and companies alike choose KEY ESG for carbon accounting?
KEY ESG's software is made by private equity professionals for private equity professionals; but also for their portfolio companies. We understand their needs and challenges and strive to make ESG management accessible for all.
Secure and user-friendly interface
One-stop-shop for your scopes 1, 2 and 3 emissions
On-demand support from our ESG experts
On-demand webinar - Carbon accounting for fund managers
Carbon accounting can be challenging. During this webinar, our experts will offer practical advice on how to implement best-in-class processes across portfolios.
A timeline of upcoming carbon accounting requirements
From 2023, most regulations, including SFDR, TCFD and SEC, will require carbon emissions disclosure. This timeline summarises them.
ESG and your Carbon Footprint: Understanding Scopes 1, 2, and 3
Want to track your company's carbon footprint but don't know where to start? We'll tell you all you need to know about ESG, carbon footprints, and Scopes 1, 2, and 3.
SFDR Blog Series: Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Principal Adverse Impacts (PAIs)
We're taking a deep dive into the Principal Adverse Impact Indicators associated with greenhouse gas emissions.